Monday, February 9, 2009

OHHHH TO BE A JAILOR



Oh the great times I have at the jail. For those of you not aware of a man at the jail I am at...I wont give a name but he is a 68 year old man who looks like he is 90, and he is at the jail I work at. This fine older man has a problem that would be defistating(not even sure i spelling that correctley...did i miss spelling bee judge :)) to any person who had to deal with this type of embarassment. He has to wear diapers because he poops his pants every half hour and he leaves them laying on the floor, in his shower, on his bunk, in his blanket....etc, i think you get the picture. Anyway this older gentlemen is in f-pod which is lockdown status, they get to get out of their cells for only 1 hour a day. He is in there because he is a health hazard to everyone he is around. Well tonight I hear someone call me from c-pod and when i get there a gentlemen asked me how many people are in f-pod, to which i reply why would you want to know that, he said i am getting out of here in a few days and want to stay out of trouble. I tell him the only open room is with a older man who poops on himself. I could at this point see a look of doubt( again not sure on the spelling...pretty said i know) in his eyes. So about 20 min later we here a knock on c-pod door and it is the young fellow whom i spoke of earlier and he wanted out of there. So we complied and took him to see his roomate to which he was not too happy. As soon as he walks through the door....two dirty, poopy, stinky diapers. He said you cant be serious, i said i told you and you didnt listen, so now he has to spend the remander of his days getting to appreciate what he had before or maybe he wont learn anything at all other than he hates me....that might sound maybe a little mean that i thought this was funny but you kinda have to deal with what i see everyday to kinda see where the humor is maybe...or mabye i need help, you decide!!

4 comments:

  1. That picture cracks me up!! And I think you did the right thing. Maybe that guy will stay out of trouble now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry...you will not be going on to the Evansville spelling bee...devastating is spelled d-e-v-a-s-t-a-t-i-n-g. Nice try.

    Is poopy pants the same guy that has billions of dollars in an overseas account?

    ReplyDelete