Sunday, February 1, 2009

My wonderful LIFE!!


My name is Aaron Thompson and I want to tell you about my Beautiful wife mallory!! Mallory is the reason i am starting this whole blogging thing. I will do anything for her including this. I am not good at this whole thing but i am willing to give it a shot. Me and my wife met through a friend of mine that was attending the University of Evansville at the time. When i first lad eyes on her i was literally speachless (didnt say anything when she walked by my i was so wowed by her beauty). We have been together for almost 3 years now and they have been the best of my life. I truely fall deeply in love with this woman more every day that goes by. I cant put into words how this woman makes me feel. She is an AMAZING wife, friend, person and i dont know how i got to be so lucky to have such a great life and a great person to grow old with. I work at a jail and i really like my job. I am striving to become a cop....or i should say on my way to become a cop. I have been working out everyday after work and it has made me feel so much better physically and mentally. Well i think thats it for now!!



2 comments:

  1. Your post brought tears to my eyes. You know, Mallory is lucky too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHe's right...I'm beyond lucky. Aaron Thompson you are the sweetest, most kind, caring, loving, fun person I could ever ask to have for my best friend and husband. Thank you so much for your post. You made my day!

    ReplyDelete